Alphabet - Uppercase
- Upper case letters in French
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- Summer - barbecue, ice cream, butterflies, sunflowers
Listening, pronunciation, reading, writing, vocabulary.
"Where is/are the (X)?"
Goes with New Treetops 1 - Summer
Teeny Tiny TEFL
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- Animals and animal sounds - cat, dog, elephant, monkey, chicken.
"What do the animals say ? "
For fun, listening, pronunciation, vocabulary.
What Doesn't Belong?
- All the professionals have got confused and have forgotten how to do their jobs! Can you find out what doesn't belong?
- A game to help students learning to type on a keyboard to find letters by row. This focuses on home row and is designed for kindergarteners.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
- Nederlandse woordenschat over fruit
- Shape vocab
Wikids - Animals: Savannah
- Learn about different Savannah animals with Wikids, an encyclopedia that talks to your kids!
Let your child explore and learn fun facts about the elephant, giraffe and zebra, in this fun interactive encyclopedia.