- Preschoolers can explore some of the earliest emotions they begin to understand, as well as the facial expressions that go with them. #feelings
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4.
A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Common Words & Phrases To Know - English
- Practice key phrases and words in English while improving your pronunciation.
Shapes With William
- Help William identify the basic shapes: circles, squares, ovals, rectangles, triangles, stars, hearts, pentagons, and hexagons. #shapes #problem solving #matching and sorting
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
What Comes Out Of An Egg?
- What Comes Out Of An Egg?
Let’s find out together and explore cool facts about the wild animals that hatch from eggs.
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Grocery Store Game
- New and improved version with more vocabulary and more interactivity. Learn about the departments and people in the grocery store. Find the items that do not belong. #categories #speech #ESL #ELL #ESOL
Alphabet - Uppercase
- Upper case letters in French
Life In Space
- Let’s learn about ‘life in space’ in this fun game with puzzles and fun facts.
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors.
Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!