3. There are billions of galaxies scattered throughout space.
4. Our galaxy is called the __________.
This is because it can be seen stretching across the night sky in a blotchy white band.
5. What is
the Universe?, B- Einstein, A- Big Bang, Scientists define
the Universe as absolutely
everything that physically exists.
Universe was created
by the ________.
6. In the beginning,all the Universe was squeezed into tiny,hot,dense ball.The Big Bang was when this suddenly began to swell explosively, allowing energy and matter,then atoms,clouds & galaxies to form.
18. _________ are gigantic glowing balls of gas,scattered throughout space., Answer:
19. Astronomers guess there are about 200 billion stars in the Universe., True, False, ✔️, ❌
Finding Farm Animals 1 - Listen to the sounds of these farm animals as you help CicI find them! This game features the pig, sheep, and horse. #animals #nature. Thank You, TinyTap, for all of your support and guidance in helping me learn new things while creating this game! ❤️
What’s For Lunch? Natural Selection - Meet Whacky Bird as he searches for lunch. His menu is colorful moths and butterflies, but the insects often avoid being eaten by blending in with their background color. The game introduces natural selection in a simple and fun way. #natural selection #survival of the fittest #life cycle Butterfly #vocabulary
Shapes and Colors - Learn shapes and colors with trains, toys, trucks and more! Toddlers will learn the different shapes and colors with Shawn The Train, monster trucks, toys and more colorful animations. For more videos, visit coilbook™ | Learning For Children on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1SycDpnU1A2dXqob6Aowg