1. Questions2. Questions3. Questions
- How many fruits can your child recognize?
Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles.
Let's put them back together!
#Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
- Teen number vocab
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Who Is Bigger?
- There are many animals in the world, some are small, some are big and some are even bigger! In this important educational activity, we learn what big means and meet tons of animals in all different sizes.
Five Little Monkeys
- The super cute monkey characters make this story so much fun! The popular nursery rhyme is read to the player as he/she advances the slides. The last slide has an activity with 5 questions in which the player selects the numbers 1-5.
- Match the rhyming pairs
Counting Trains Puzzle 1-5
- Let’s count and collect all the trains from 1-5
Tap The Colors
- Chose the right color for the picture
More Or Less Zoo Edition
- Identify more and less...
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
Common Words & Phrases To Know - English
- Practice key phrases and words in English while improving your pronunciation.
Odd Dino Out
- Play "odd one out" with cute baby dinosaurs!
The Baby Dino series helps your baby recognize colors, shapes and patterns.