Share your thoughts
- How many Pokemon can you catch? GO! #PokemonGO There's a different Pokemon in each picture, you're job is to find it, you only have 3 lives and the faster you catch them the more score you'll get!
Who Is This?
- Matching sounds to animals to complete puzzle pictures. #listening #toddlers #auditory discrimination
- Let's play a whistle themed game with Thomas and his friends!
Where Is The Mouse
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
- Animals Puzzles! Put together the different animals. Can you name them? #puzzle #animals
Match It - Fruits and Vegetables
- Drag and match different fruits and vegetables to their place! Kids will learn to name and sort the different fruits and vegetables while completing the puzzles.
Body Parts With Mr. Potato Head
- Put the correct item in Mr. Potato head.
Fun At The Farm
- Can you spot the animals on the farm? A game designed to help young children identify animals found on the farm.
- A dozen different visual matching games for shapes or colors or both, including letter shapes. A pre-reading skill.
Elephant, Bear, Circle, Square
- This engaging app, by The Learning Company (HMH), invites your child to seek and find a variety of shapes with our friendly Elephant and Bear. Your child will giggle out loud with the tap of each page.
The Learning Company
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
Match It. Wild Animals
- Get your match on! This cognitive puzzle matching game shows a different silhouette of an animal on each page. Your goal is to match it with the correct animal. Play with 3 different sets of animals.