1. Questions2. Reading3. Puzzle4. Reading
Going To The Supermarket
- What can we buy at the supermarket? In this interactive game kids will learn how to select their grocery’s and pay for them.
Five Little Monkeys
- The super cute monkey characters make this story so much fun! The popular nursery rhyme is read to the player as he/she advances the slides. The last slide has an activity with 5 questions in which the player selects the numbers 1-5.
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
Lets Get Moving
- Two song videos to get children listening for meaning and copying the movements.
Let's Make Music
- Just a little musical fun to start working on those pre-writing visual-motor skills and associating sounds and symbols for toddlers.
Where Is The Mouse?
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
Fun At The Toy Shop
- A simple tapping game to identify different toys.
More Or Less Zoo Edition
- Identify more and less...
- Learn how to make a pizza with Chef Pepperoni! This fun cooking game has 9 detailed pages that will teach your kid how to follow directions and locate the ingredients according to the chef's special requests. Mmmm, it’s Pizza Time!
Tell Me About Technology
- Students can label familiar technology they see around them every day in this fun puzzle game.
Feelings ⭐️ Star Version
- Take off in the rocket ship to explore the universe and identify the different feelings: happy, sad, angry, afraid, silly, sick, and surprised. Fun sound responses are played with each correct answer! #emotions #feelings #early intervention
- Sequence numbers 1-20