Share your thoughts
Bird on My Head
- This engaging app, by The Learning Company (HMH) will introduce your child to a friendly rhinoceros who loves to rhyme! Your child will giggle out loud with the tap of each page.
The Learning Company
- This is a fun puzzle-game about putting things away where they belong, combining visual discrimination, visual-motor control, and listening for meaning.
Super Wings - A Package To India
- Super Wings - Delivering a package to India! Learn how to say hello in new languages, new words, geography, visit the Himalayas, solve puzzles and meet new friends
- Identify vehicles from a field of 3.
Emotion Word Match
- Match the emotion word with the correct facial expression.
3 Piggy Math
- Introduce basic adding and removing math operations concepts with the 3 Little Pigs. Includes pictures at end to print out, cut out, and retell story ... or make up a new one!
Matching Winter Friends
- These adorable friends are out playing in the snow. Help them get back to where they belong by solving the fun shape puzzles. #sorting # matching #early intervention
- A dozen different visual matching games for shapes or colors or both, including letter shapes. A pre-reading skill.
Brown Bear Puzzles
- Animal puzzles from Brown Bear story. #puzzle
- Game test
3 Times The Fun!
- Three classic stories: The 3 Little Kittens, The 3 Blind Mice, and The 3 Little Pigs. Reinforces counting from 1 to 3 with 1:1 correspondences. #nursery rhymes
Where Does It Belong?
- Help toddlers develop an understanding that things have places where they belong in their home. Maybe they will start helping you clean up! :-) #awarenessofenvironment