2. Reading: Website: www.tinytap.it, Search by title, author,
topic, language, age, Brings you back to
the home screen
and marketplace, Sign up for Pro
Membership!, Puts you into
starting with a
blank page, Sign in to check
stats & followers!, Takes you to your
4. Reading: Turn on Smart Play
to allow TinyTap to
another similar app
after yours if finished.
5. Reading: PLAY: this is your personal library of creations and downloads.
6. Reading: DUE: Notifications of assignments that are due
11. Reading: Monitor your students
searching for web images., Hint: To delete an image,
swipe it quickly to the side
and literally throw it away., Search for web images or animated GIFs.
13. Reading: Double tap image to open the formatting menu, Background will blow up
your image to take up the
entire page (cannot undo)., Remove white from
background of image
(and ALL white)
(cannot undo), Flip image horizontally,
and back again., Stick it to the background
so it doesn't move (this
cannot be undone).
14. Reading: Text formatting bar, Open TEXT box, Change language
or access icons
18. Reading: 1. Record your directions, 3. Record your question, type in
all possible answers in text box, 5. Tap on DONE, 4. Select keyboard if you want
a typed response, or mic if
you want verbal response., 2. Create an answer
box, and tap on the +
19. Reading: NOTE: You would use a soundboard
as a menu page or table of contents
to jump to other parts of your activity
26. Reading: Deleting an app from the marketplace, You can also change the
public/private setting here.
27. Reading: Closets make great recording booths.