TinyTap For Beginners Tutorial
Step-by-step intro to the features of TinyTap. If this is your first time using TinyTap, you might want to open this tutorial from your computer so you can use your mobile device to follow along.
Last update 11/12/17 to reflect changes included in TinyTap v. 3.2.1
2. Soundboard: Promoting Your Apps
3. Soundboard: Creating requires an iOS
or Android tablet. You
cannot create on a PC or
phone. I recommend the
iPad. The iOS version is
always developed first
before the Android version., What You Need To Know!, However ..., Once created, your activities
can be played on any device
that can access the internet,
because they can be played
from their website. This does
include phones, Chromebooks,
PCs, and more.
5. Soundboard: Website: www.tinytap.it, NEXT, Scroll
9. Questions: Students can access assignments here. Teachers can assign homework, quizzes, projects from here.
10. Soundboard: If you want to delete an app
permanently, select it here,
then scroll all the way down., RETURN, NEXT
11. Questions: Tap the green triangle to
preview your slide in action!
13. Soundboard: RETURN, EXIT
16. Soundboard: (These were made by making
the top image “hide on tap”.), (This was made by making the
top image “show on tap”. The
blocks are actually part of the
17. Soundboard: RETURN, NEXT
18. Soundboard: 1, 2, 3
20. Video: Ask A Question
21. Questions: A, B, C, D, They played soccer tomorrow., They will play yesterday., They played soccer yesterday.
22. Soundboard: A, B, RETURN, NEXT
23. Soundboard: 1, 2, Response boxes
allow students to
talking or typing.
24. Video: Talk or Type
25. Text Input: Tap on each box and
repeat the sentence., sciera pupil optic nerve
iris cornea retina lens, Type in the name of
each part of the eye.
26. Soundboard: (Hint: If you want a verbal response, do not type in any punctuation in the answer box. The person will not be saying “fireman period”. Type in exactly what you want them to say. Single one-syllable words are difficult for the speech recognition software to recognize. Try giving it a context, like using it in a phrase or sentence.), RETURN, NEXT
27. Soundboard: 3 You can record any audio (words, sound effects, music).
You can also type in text that will pop up when the spot
is tapped., 2 Create hot spots where you want them to tap., 1 record intro
29. Video: Sound Board
31. Video: To jump back to the original page,
you will need to tap the “back” button
in the lower left corner.
33. Soundboard: 3 Record your
directions, 2 Cut your shapes out
like creating a hot spot., 1 Design your slide first, leaving
room to move the puzzle pieces.
34. Video: Shape Puzzle
35. Puzzle: The boy was angry., flower, stem, leaf, roots, Great adaptation
for non-readers!, Notice the
empty space at
36. Soundboard: RETURN, NEXT
37. Soundboard: Keepvid.com
38. Questions: Crop your video!
39. Video: Play a Video
40. Soundboard: Why would I use a video?, How would I use a video?, Step-by-step tutorials
in a project
exercises, NEXT, RETURN
42. Soundboard: RETURN, NEXT
43. Soundboard: 1 Give it an attractive cover, 3 Add your “extras”, 2 Give it a title, Packaging Your TinyTap, 4 Tap the upload box
44. Soundboard: RETURN, NEXT
45. Soundboard: Insights, RETURN, NEXT
46. Questions: Money generated by the Pro Memberships goes toward paying the creators every time their activity is played., For more info, go to tinytap.it/sellers, Pro Memberships
47. Soundboard: TinyTap
to create is
FREE!!!, tinytap.it/subscription, Internet searches, Limited to 50, images/search, Unlimited, RETURN, NEXT, (Subject to
48. Soundboard: Promoting Your Apps, Tweak Your
Profile, Don't Muddy
The Waters, Cover It!, In Your
Sights, What Do
You See?, What Do
You Hear?, Name That App!, Make The
50. Soundboard: .org, .com, .org
51. Soundboard: 1 Unplug
your device, 2 Reboot
TinyTap, 3 Reboot
your device, 4 Check
updates, 5 Ask
TinyTapper, 6 If your
not play ..., 7 Can't
website ..., 8 Contact
Support, Basic Trouble Shooting, EXIT, RETURN
52. Questions: THE