Share your thoughts
Who Is This?
- Matching sounds to animals to complete puzzle pictures. #listening #toddlers #auditory discrimination
- What's your favorite way to travel? From riding a bicycle to flying in a spaceship, play with everything in between in this colorful and fun Transportation Puzzle!
Body Parts With Mr. Potato Head
- Put the correct item in Mr. Potato head.
Halloween Fun: Carving Pumpkins
- Just For FUN FUN FUN! Make a Jack-O-Lantern by selecting its eyes, nose, and mouth. Then, listen to what each one has to say. Happy Halloween! #Halloween. #Just For Fun
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors. Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- How many fruits can your child recognize? Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles. Let's put them back together! #Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
- Let's listen to animal noises with Thomas and his friends!
Spelling Colours / Colors - Look, cover, listen, write - Yellow, black, brown, orange
- Spelling Colours / Colors Look, cover ,listen, spell Orange, brown, black, yellow Video - Angry birds movie clip
Teeny Tiny TEFL
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
Fun At The Farm
- Can you spot the animals on the farm? A game designed to help young children identify animals found on the farm.
- This is a fun puzzle-game about putting things away where they belong, combining visual discrimination, visual-motor control, and listening for meaning.
- Let's play a whistle themed game with Thomas and his friends!