Third Grade Sight Words 4
4th of 4 part series for third grade Dolch sight words, including: full, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, only, start, show, six, ten. Unscramble the letters to spell the word, then unscramble the words to make a sentence. Includes quiz and game at the end. Great for #centers, #homework, #interventions, #spelling
4. Puzzle: I'm too full to eat much more.
7. Puzzle: Start counting from ten.
10. Puzzle: I only have six cents.
13. Puzzle: Show me which light you want.
16. Puzzle: It's not kind to
laugh at him.
19. Puzzle: I had a long talk with myself.
20. Questions: full, much, ten, start, only, six, light, show, laugh, kind, long, myself