Share your thoughts
Emotion Word Match
- Match the emotion word with the correct facial expression.
Who Is This?
- Matching sounds to animals to complete puzzle pictures. #listening #toddlers #auditory discrimination
Where’s The Duck
- Early look and touch game: Look for and touch the duck on each page.
- This is a fun puzzle-game about putting things away where they belong, combining visual discrimination, visual-motor control, and listening for meaning.
- Choose your instrument and play with your friends! Practice your skills on the xylophone, piano, drums and more and let's play some music!
Where Does It Belong?
- Help toddlers develop an understanding that things have places where they belong in their home. Maybe they will start helping you clean up! :-) #awarenessofenvironment
Spelling Colours / Colors - Look, cover, listen, write - Yellow, black, brown, orange
- Spelling Colours / Colors Look, cover ,listen, spell Orange, brown, black, yellow Video - Angry birds movie clip
Teeny Tiny TEFL
- Parents, check out the last page for fun ideas to garden with your toddler! This game is a simple explanation of what a garden is, and what planting means. #environmentalsciences
- Very simple description of a basic family unit - father, mother, grandparents, sibling, aunts, uncles, cousins. Includes song video. Follow up by starting a photo album of your own family tree!
Plants Or Animals?
- Decide if something is a plant or animal.
Let's Make Music
- Just a little musical fun to start working on those pre-writing visual-motor skills for toddlers.
Lets Get Moving
- Two song videos to get children listening for meaning and copying the movements.