TinyTap DIY - Assessments
Part of the DIY series, this module will show you how to construct and differentiate or individualize assessments using the various features in TinyTap.
#multiplechoice #true-false #shortanswer #rubrics #ratingscales
Updated Apr 17, 2018 to include "test mode" setting.
1. Questions: Assessments, Assess, Revise, Basic, Instruct
2. Soundboard: The difference between
teaching and testing ..., Insights, Let's start!
3. Soundboard: Short
Scales, Rubrics, Exit, Multiple
Quiz, Extras ...
4. Soundboard: Traditional, Tap correct answer, Matching, Slide to match/label, Menu, Show Me, Show Me, blue green red
5. Soundboard: Ask A
Question, Menu, Show Me
6. Soundboard: Shape Puzzle, Menu, Show Me
7. Soundboard: Talk or Type, Menu, Show Me, Consider using
modes to meet
8. Soundboard: Here is an example
of a rubric for 2nd
grade story retells., Ask A Question, Menu, Show Me
9. Soundboard: Sound Board, Show Me, Menu
10. Soundboard: Test
11. Soundboard: Menu, On an iPad, it is possible to set your device to play TinyTap activities in a true "test mode". Students will not be given opportunities to guess answers until they find the right one. They will have one chance to respond and will get no differentiated feedback for correct vs. incorrect answers. Their scores will not be visible to them at the end of the activity, but are available to you in Insights. Go into Setting>TinyTap>Test Mode.
13. Soundboard: Menu
15. Soundboard: Menu
17. Soundboard: Menu
19. Soundboard: Menu