Winning And Losing
Another social script for Kdg and children with special needs who have a hard time dealing with losing a game.#social story. To be most effective, this story must be done every day with the child, especially just before playing a game. #tantrum #meltdown
Updated 3/16/17 to include interactive elements.
4. Questions: I know most games have only one
winner, or one winning team.
I know that nobody wins every time.
5. Questions: I know most games that, I, So I
9. Puzzle: Great job!
11. Puzzle: I actually learn some important
things when I lose, like being nice
to my friends whether I win or lose.
12. Questions: I, I get really
upset. Sometimes I
take a deep breath.
Sometimes I count
13. Questions: Another thing I can learn
from losing is to keep trying!, sure to win sometimes.