2. Questions: art projects, cooking activities, science projects, task boxes
3. Questions: Always start by showing an example of the finished product and/or the "big picture" of the task steps., 1
4. Soundboard: Create a "You will need ..." list of materials.
For this DIY project, you will need ..., iOS or Android tablet. No phones
please (too small for creating), The free app TinyTap downloaded onto
your tablet., Allow TinyTap to access your camera, photos, and microphone., All the materials your student would use to
complete the task., 2, NEXT
5. Reading: Take a photo of each step in the task, just like we are doing here., 3, NEXT
6. Reading: Use one picture per page, and record your verbal instructions to go with it., 4, NEXT
7. Soundboard: For higher students, they might be okay with the entire sequence on one page., *Not recommended for students
with self-stimming behaviors
unless you can monitor them.
They will most likely just keep
playing the video over and over., The benefit of this is using
the Sound Board feature,
found under the "set activity"
tab on your screen. You can
create hotspots for each
step that can link to ("jump
to") another page for
additional information or
a short video clip* of the
steps in action., NEXT
8. Soundboard: 1.
3., For students who need additional visual support, you can set up the steps in an
"all done" list using Houdini images., NEXT
9. Soundboard: Reinforce
extras ..., choosing requesting, sequencing, comprehension, I'll check these later, Math
10. Soundboard: Use Sound Board to allow students to
tap on a picture and hear the word for it., Make it interactive!, Use Ask a Question to create questions
with multiple choice answers for student
to select., Use Shape Puzzle to create a matching
game for students to match the word
with the picture., Pre-teach or review vocabulary ..., NEXT, These features are found in the tab on the top
of your screen. Create your slide first, then add one of these.
11. Soundboard: Vocabulary review using Ask a Question, NEXT
12. Soundboard: counting
spatial relations, NEXT
13. Soundboard: Requesting using Sound Board feature, NEXT
14. Puzzle: Sequencing using Shape Puzzle feature.
15. Soundboard: Comprehension check using Ask a Question, NEXT
16. Soundboard: ↩️
17. Video: Now you see it, now you don't!
18. Video: Cut a Shape Puzzle
19. Video: Multiple choice questions?
20. Video: Create a Sound Board
21. Reading: Check out my cooking projects to see some of the options we talked about!
Just search the TinyTap marketplace for the title.