3. Questions: Who is the MAIN character of the story?, Use those clues! The MAIN character of a story is often mentioned in the title, or is shown on almost every page.
4. Questions: Where did the story
5. Questions: What is the kick-off/problem of this story?
6. Questions: How did the boy feel about
not having anything to do?
7. Questions: What was the boy's plan to solve his problem?
8. Questions: Which one of these was NOT
a result of the boy's decision?
9. Puzzle: 1 2 3, 4 5 6
10. Puzzle: What was the lesson that
we learned in this story?, If you tell lies, no one will believe you
when you tell them the truth.
11. Puzzle: shepherd, on the
hillside, boring job, main
character, setting, kick-off,
12. Puzzle: people, animals, feelings, places, vehicles, occupations, Name that Category!