I Want To Be An Engineer
Appropriate for ages 5-6. This is a very basic intro to the engineering process used to solve problems. Students have the chance to actually make the decisions along the way. Part of the Next Generation Science Standards for Kdg.
1. Questions: I Want To Be An ...
3. Questions: 1. What is
4. Questions: 2. What do I know?
5. Questions: 3. Choose some things to try.
6. Soundboard: 4. Experiment with different combinations.
10. Soundboard: Next step: try to make it even better!
12. Reading: 2. What do
you know?, 3. Decide on
the best choice., 1. What is
the problem?, 4. Give it a try!
Try a it a couple