Book Template - I Can
For ages 5-6, kdg, or students just learning to read and write. This is a writing and drawing activity to develop fine motor skills. You will need to do this on an iOS or Android tablet. Sorry, editing cannot be done online or on a phone (for now). You might also need paper and pencil/crayons/markers.
1. Questions: I Can Do It!
4. Questions: I can, , _______________, hop, skip, Have child choose word to copy onto the line. Delete the pictures/words and let them draw their own picture on paper or on the page by using the drawing tools on the palette below. If drawn on paper, take a photo with your device and import it onto the page. Delete this directions box by double tapping on it, or flicking away with finger., jump, dance
5. Questions: throw, catch, kick, bounce, ___________________
6. Questions: make my bed, set the table, clean up toys, feed the cat
feed the dog, I can ______ ___ ________.
7. Questions: I can, talk, shout, sing, blow, __ _____ ________., This time have your child copy all the words
to write the entire sentence on the lines.
8. Questions: dress, tie, brush, comb, __ _____ ________.
9. Questions: I Can Do It!, Written by _________________
Illustrated by _______________
Age ___, Use this to replace the cover page, then share it with
friends and family by uploading it and sharing the link.
Don't forget to delete this directions box!