Commas In All Types Of Sentences DPISD
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Practice locating commas in all types of sentences
<iframe width='640' height='480' src='//www.tinytap.it/activities/g21x2/player/embed/' webkitallowfullscreen='' mozallowfullscreen='' allowfullscreen='' style='border:0'></iframe>
Energy Pyramid DPISD
- Here's everything you need to know about energy pyramids in one diagram.
- Practice your comma skills and why they are necessary
Apostrophes: Ownership DPISD
- Practice using apostrophes to show singular and plural ownership
Escape Room ELA: 6th Grade Activity 1 FJH DPISD
- This activity uses passages from the 2013 & 2014 STAAR Released tests which can be found on the TEA website. The passages are listed in the activity.
Learning About the Microscope DPISD
- This activity teaches students about the parts of the microscope, their functions and how to prepare dry and wet mount slides.
American Government Review DPISD
- Review of American Government Vocabulary
- Learn the definition of a watershed and how humans impact the water that flows through a watershed
USA Map Activity DPISD
- Students can practice what they need to know about the US map.
Phases Of The Moon DPISD
- Practice identifying the different phases of the moon as seen from the Earth
Advanced Tectonic Plates
- Can you name ALL 15 tectonic plates?
Commas In Compound Sentences DPISD
- This activity allows the students to practice identifying sentences that are and aren't compound sentences as well as identifying where the commas would go in the compound sentences.
Commas: Dependent From Independent Clauses DPISD
- Practice placing commas in sentences that have dependent and independent clauses