Share your thoughts
1. العدد الاولى هو ؟, ٣, ١٤
Who's Your Mama?
- Help these baby animals find their parents in this fun matching game and song video for toddlers. #growthandchange Updated 12/10/18 to fix video bug
- How many fruits can your child recognize? Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles. Let's put them back together! #Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
Halloween Fun: Carving Pumpkins
- Just For FUN FUN FUN! Make a Jack-O-Lantern by selecting its eyes, nose, and mouth. Then, listen to what each one has to say. Happy Halloween! #Halloween. #Just For Fun
Goldilocks And The 3 Bears
- The 3 bears help us learn about sizes (big, medium, little) and counting to 3. Fun song video included. Good pre-math activity for toddlers.
- Part of the Life Sciences Learning Plan, this fun game lets children learn parts of the body and associated senses through puzzles and songs. Appropriate for ages 2-3+.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
- This game encourages pupils to use too& enough with adjectives correctly.
- Recognize and name different street cars, like police car, ambulance and fire engine, with fun 2-5 piece puzzles. #Puzzles #cars
- Let's play a whistle themed game with Thomas and his friends!
Bird on My Head
- This engaging app, by The Learning Company (HMH) will introduce your child to a friendly rhinoceros who loves to rhyme! Your child will giggle out loud with the tap of each page.
The Learning Company
- Billy wants to go to sleep but he keeps seeing monsters in his bedroom. Help Billy get to sleep by finding all of the monsters.
- Choose your instrument and play with your friends! Practice your skills on the xylophone, piano, drums and more and let's play some music!