Second Grade Sight Words 1
Part 1 of a four part series of Dolch sight words, including: always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, fast, goes, work, your. Students rearrange letters to spell the word, then arrange the words to create a sentence for word meaning. Includes reading the words in a quiz at the end. #vocabulary #semantics, #sentence construction
2. Puzzle: 1, 2
3. Puzzle: 1, 2
4. Puzzle: Always look for cars
before you cross the street.
7. Puzzle: A scarf goes around
10. Puzzle: He got a ticket because
he was driving too fast.
13. Puzzle: Mom has been
at work all day.
16. Puzzle: Do your best
on the test.
19. Puzzle: I will buy both books.
20. Questions: before, always, goes, around, because, fast, been, work, your, best, buy, both