Share your thoughts
Where’s The Duck
- Early look and touch game: Look for and touch the duck on each page.
Smart Match Colors - Level 1
- Level 1 of 4. A challenging color and shapes puzzle, each page is a new riddle!
4 Seasons Of Bigger & Smaller
- Toddlers learn how words like "bigger", "smaller", and the "same" can describe the number of objects in a group. Great follow-up for more & less lessons.
Who Is This?
- Matching sounds to animals to complete puzzle pictures. #listening #toddlers #auditory discrimination
- How many fruits can your child recognize? Help develop your toddler's fine motor skills with puzzles. Let's put them back together! #Fruits #Puzzle #FineMotorSkills
3 Times The Fun!
- Three classic stories: The 3 Little Kittens, The 3 Blind Mice, and The 3 Little Pigs. Reinforces counting from 1 to 3 with 1:1 correspondences. #nursery rhymes
- Matching shapes trivia .
Where Does It Belong?
- Help toddlers develop an understanding that things have places where they belong in their home. Maybe they will start helping you clean up! :-) #awarenessofenvironment
- In Baby Dino, kids get to practice their color and matching skills. There are six eggs in different pretty colors. In each egg, lives a special baby dino just for you! Get all the colors in the right order and you will meet all of the baby dino's!
- Game test
Halloween Fun: Carving Pumpkins
- Just For FUN FUN FUN! Make a Jack-O-Lantern by selecting its eyes, nose, and mouth. Then, listen to what each one has to say. Happy Halloween! #Halloween. #Just For Fun
- Let's listen to animal noises with Thomas and his friends!