Share your thoughts
Where Is The Mouse
- Sharpen your eyes! I think there’s a mouse living in my cheese. Can you help me find him by looking carefully and finding where he is hiding? Finish the game to catch the mouse!
Smiley Pop Visual Discrimination Preschool
- Visual discrimination is an important skill to build in a preschool / Montessori classroom. The kids will love popping bubbles to match the smiley images shown on each slide. #preschool #visualdiscrimination #matchingactivity
Math Missions: Counting
- Practice counting and help us reach the moon, Space Cadet!
2D Shapes Puzzles
- #2Dshapes #MissTrang
What Do You Hear? Animal Sounds
- Listen to animal sound . Choose from 2 animals.
- Put the missing shapes in the puzzle.
Bird on My Head
- This engaging app, by The Learning Company (HMH) will introduce your child to a friendly rhinoceros who loves to rhyme! Your child will giggle out loud with the tap of each page.
The Learning Company
Where’s The Duck
- Early look and touch game: Look for and touch the duck on each page.
Brown Bear Puzzles
- Animal puzzles from Brown Bear story. #puzzle
Big Small Long Short
- Comparatives learning er and est
Odd Dino Out
- Play "odd one out" with cute baby dinosaurs! The Baby Dino series helps your baby recognize colors, shapes and patterns.
Baby Dino Puzzles
- In Baby Dino Puzzles, kids get to practice their matching skills. There are six dinosaurs in different pretty colors. Get all the dinosaurs together you will meet all of the baby dino's!